Beginning in June, 2014 the BAA will begin selling and re-locating seats (based on your request) seats, suites and loges in the SSC. Priority selection will be determined by the Priority Point System, sales and re-locations will be determined one account at a time. Priority points will be set by May 31st, 2014. If you have any questions regarding this process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-426-3556.
Boise State University’s Stueckle Sky Center was opened in August of 2008. One of the premier entertainment and sporting venues in the West, the center overlooks the world famous Blue Turf of Bronco Stadium. Named for university benefactors Duane and Lori Stueckle, the four level facility includes 48 loge boxes, 832 club seats, 39 sky suites and game/media operations for Boise State home football games. Additionally, five individual banquet style or meeting room spaces are located throughout the 131,000 square foot facility. Each room brings a unique style and perspective, giving facility users great rental options.
Interested in being apart of gameday in the Stueckle Sky Center? The 2012 season saw the first time the entire facility was sold out on a season ticket basis. There were no individual game tickets or suites available. Interested in season tickets? Here are some of the benefits:
- Access to the Double R Ranch Club for pre-game food/beverage
- VIP reserved parking
- Theatre style padded seats
- First priority to purchase additional single game tickets (if available)
- Private elevator access
- Wait-staff service available
- Non-smoking climate controlled areas
- National games & Closed circuit televisions with Bronco Vision replay feed
- Complimentary game programs
- Pre-game access three hours prior to kick-off and one hour after the game
- First right to renew agreement at the end of lease
- Ability to rent Double R Ranch Club at a discounted rate for private business meetings, for more rental information click here.
- Lease terms available for 3, 4, 5, 7 & 10 year terms